Office Space for Rent in Germany | Business Center
Commercial Properties 24 is the best place to find commercial real estate
We will be happy to help you find commercial properties in Germany in no time and contribute to your business success!
Key Facts about Germany:
- Germany is the founding member of the European Union and the Eurozone that has the biggest population.
- It is among economic leaders of the world due to its strong business and investment freedom.
- Germany is the fourth largest economy by nominal GDP and the fifth largest by PPP.
- The country is third-largest exporter and importer of goods.
- The highest number of wind turbines in the world is also produced in Germany.
- The majority of all German enterprises are small and medium-sized. They constitute more than 50 of % Germany’s entire economic power.
- The country consists of 16 states: Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Thuringia.
- Berlin is the capital and the largest city in Germany.
- The other big cities are Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Leipzig, Bremen, Dresden, Hannover, and Nuremberg.
- Germany hosts over 60% of the world’s leading trade fairs. e.g., Messe Frankfurt.
- The GfK SE forecasts a total purchasing power of €1,827.5 billion for Germany in 2017 and average per capita of €22,239.
We offer flexible office solutions and shared workspaces for teams of any size in Germany!